PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyglobespan -Abandonment@jfk New York
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2007, 16:50
cabot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyglobespan

Im a regular user of GSM and have used their flights all over europe to places as diverse as Prague, Faro, Malaga ,Palma and even an international flight to Orlando for 2 weeks at a villa in 2006.I can honestly say i have never encountered any of the problems that seem to have beset other travellers. Staff have been professional in their dealings with both myself and my family and flights have generally been on time and sometimes early in their arrival on both outbound and return journeys.
Perhaps the airline has been stretching itself on the international scene lately which has caused problems when planes go tech.One thing which may have been a contributing factor on this has been to lease out 2 of its recently aquired 767 aircraft from Air NZ on to Air India. I flew in its first 767 GCDPT and was impressed by the level of service in its economy plus cabin. I wonder if an additional 767 due to arrive in September will help alleviate some pressure
Maybe i have been lucky....the problem is most people complain if they have poor service but few people will shout if they have the opposite.
...........and no i do NOT work for the airline