PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2007, 14:53
Nokio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile TCR

Sure dude. Those are'nt what I got right, just the questions I managed to complete in the given time.
With basic checking its about keeping concentration and focus, if you can do that then you'll be confident about your answers. If you practice with the link you'll feel better about it. Theres the opportunity to purchase extra tests, but I've got them so if anyone wants them, send us your e-mail and I'll get them to you. I've got 4 Basic checking tests, 4 Diagramming, and 4 spatial awareness. The spatial tests only have a few cube examples as you'll see, but they're similar and get your brain working along the right lines. If you do use scrap paper to draw out sequences with the diagramming, you'll be sure of your answers. I was confident of all 40 I got through. I also know that the pass mark for the motivation paper is 60% to be asked back, dont know about the rest. Vic, its possible they throw in more than one correct anwer in the basic checking, like the examples on the tiscali site, but I didnt bother looking for them, once I found one, I was straight onto the next. Good luck to everyone thats got stage 1 coming up.