PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Airlines physco test
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2007, 17:34
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a serious response to the original question, although I did laugh at the previous posts........... don't worry for one minute about the psycho testing. If you are not a pedofile, murderer, insane nutcase, or George W Bush supporter, then you will breeze thru it without question. Its just a bunch of questions that you should answer honestly. I can remember so many questions where I thought.......... Does anyone answer YES to this question? Or NO in other cases. Its designed to weed out the obviously deluded individuals with severe psychological problems, who would view each question in a different manner than the vast majority of individuals.

If you have a deficiency in English, I could see it being a potential problem, but otherwise, answer honestly. You have nothing to worry about unless you fit into a category, that quite frankly means you shouldn't be flying planes anyhow.

The only recourse from these tests are that they MIGHT suggest you work on certain areas of your personality as you approach upgrade.