PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training in Canada?
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2007, 17:15
fadge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nibi

I have never questioned the quality of MY instruction at MFC. I was quite happy with it. My instructor put in a lot of hard work at the end of my training to get me finished. What I am saying is that the delays at MFC have been and can be excessive and can end up costing people dearly. I would not call a student coming to MFC to complete a PPL in six weeks (which he was told was possible) and returning home without going solo a hiccup. The fact that it took me four months to complete a PPL is not a hiccup. Also the case that every single CPL student who has attended MFC this year (up until July) has been delayed in not a hiccup. Please don't be so patronising.

As for your accusation that I am out to destroy MFCs reputation, that is just complete nonsense. I am stating exactly what my experience at MFC has been. Isn't that what this thread is all about? I am not a mouthpiece for MFC and believe prospective students are entitle to hear what the reality of training in Canada is. Then they can make an informed decision on what FTO to choose.