PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2007, 08:29
GearDown&Locked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although a 30 minute loop would probably not give us the landing briefing, I am puzzled by the 'missing' 20 minutes on the CVR? Anyone know where it went?
BOAC asks the right question.

From a different perspective it seems we are all being "led" to speculate on specifics details of this accident. These information leaks are too obvious for my taste.

I have some questions regarding the CVR transcript we had access:
-Why are we getting the "engrish version"?
-What was the PA made to the pax.
-Why did the FA asked if Congonhas was their destination? Wx or tech prob or both?
-after we are shown the first 2 minutes, it all went strangely silent (or someone kept it from expert eyes) for the following 23 minutes until suddenly HOT-1 wakes up with the startling words "REMENBER, we only haveone reverse". A bit odd don't you think?
-and then the final 5 minutes where you can even see the ATC words, the chimes, the Retard calls, even the sighs... but during 60% of the last half-hour is all silence. Who are they tring to fool?

Although I enjoy the logic /operation / psychological discussions produced on this thread (and I'm very pleased for being able to contribute) I have this strange feeling that we are being led to conclusions. And I don't like it at all.

GD&L