PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2007, 23:33
carbonfibre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I can say is your unstable,I will meet you and ive never mentioned anything of that sort, I have said the truth, your txts e mails and the like i published, how can you deny this, Ive been under the same name (unlike you), so you say you have my number and all the other crap then ring, im not worried get on with it.
You have an issue with your ego, your lies you have dragged other people down, not paid them, promised them employment,you have just made accusations that they were flying without the correct credentials, which we assume as an employer you checked, so in my factory position as the plant manager we would, what makes you so different.
Any information I have will most certainly end up with the CAA for no reason except to protect the general people who would either A. be fooled by you and do something illegal B. Keep you in the regualatory authorities sights.
The truth is what people want not unreasond garble, threats and bull all of which has been shown yet you are the only one that cannot see it, If you wish to furnish me with your personal address I have no problems coming to make a visit should you wish to discuss with me the issues you have.
The more you go on the more people are determined to show you for what you are, you may want to read back on the thread and see who has written what before you start foaming at the mouth and of course accusing the wrong person.
So heres a few suggestions
1. Get out of aviation
2. Prove everything you have stated
3. Pay the people you owe money too
4. But most of all get some medical help

Last edited by carbonfibre; 17th Aug 2007 at 18:25. Reason: because i keep finding my spelling is worse then ever