PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Duplication of QNH on Clearance callup
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2007, 22:31
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry belarg USA & 411a

UNBELIEVABLE!

the only thing americans do worse than atc is regime change and beer!

sfo - the laws of physics do not apply in the bay!
jfk - english is a third language and when spoken unintelligible, when understood confusing and when queried insulting! words fail me in attempting to describe the lack of faith i have in these clowns.
mia - 'speedbird big plane can y'all descend at vne to 3nm finals and then slow to 160kts by 2nm and then switch to the visual circuit for the other runaway whilst giving way to the pa38 on finals and land after the departing 737 which has just pushed from the gate and contact twr and have a nice day y'hear'
lax - i'd rather hammer rusty screws through my nuts than fly into this airport. atc are brilliant when compared to the immigration and tsa goons that await. PLEASE DENY ME ACCESS TO THIS SH@T HOLE!
phx - ahhhhh, what a relief. they handle their 1 heavy movement a day superbly!

the best and safest atc i've ever had in the usa was maarsa! only then did i ever relax.

the arrogant beast that is US avaition is truly mind blowing! the blue on blue warriors keep telling the rest of us that we don't know didly squat. well this limey has no doubt whatsoever that if any atc unit in the US could raise its standards to be half as efficient and SAFE as those in the UK then they would become 200% better than at present

latcc and lhr i salute you.

ps. the only thing more dangerous than a guard viper on your wing is the patriot battery defending your homeplate! give me your rude incompetant atc over your military any day!

Last edited by the heavy heavy; 17th Aug 2007 at 00:33.