PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Cadet program
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2007, 18:10
AviaToR!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is such a disappointment to know that my country's national airline "Gulf Air" is not reliable when it comes to fulfilling promises, lets face the fact! The four successful selected candidates from last year are so close to give up hope because someone sitting up there in the Corporate dont have time to sign their final papers for training. These candidates must have changed their future plans accordingly once they were selected but it is soo not right to know that they ve waisted one year of their lifes waiting for the job they dreamed about.
I am in the SHORT list of Gulf Air Cadet Program but it seems to me even if i am selected and promised to send for training, will i be able to take Gulf Air's word serious for that. Should i change my plans and wait for their call or should i just move on, till i get a surprise email/call from Gulf Air after one year or may be longer. As a Bahraini i love my national airline and wish the human resources did a better job. I feel your pain PILITO.