PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2007, 12:19
Smile!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldnt get youre hopes up on those routes really, the likley hood of all occuring is slim, Rome, would probably work for a LOCO, and thats about it. I think Frankfurst and Munich would probably more likley, nothing yet has materialised for Lufthansa supposed new regional UK routes.

Any new routes starting for next year will not beging to be announced until October at the earliest, with WW and TOM(Scheduled) realesing their schedules late November until December, probably in stages.

Not all doom and gloom as seen below, the gaps in TOMs schedule will eman BCN and JER will both be back next summer. Zoom will also be sending a flight soley from cardiff rather than via X.

On a lighter note, the airports next consultive meeting if anyone is intrested in going.

The next meeting of the Cardiff International Airport Consultative Committee will be held on Tuesday, October 23 at 1800 hours.
The meeting will take place in the Rhoose Room, on the 2nd Floor of the main terminal at the airport.
The meeting is open to attendance by members of the public, and there will be an opportunity after the main proceedings for questions from the floor.
Please register your attendance, by email to [email protected] or by telephone to 01446 712528.

Bydd cyfarfod nesaf Pwyllgor Ymgynghori Maes Awyr Rhyngwladol Caerdydd yn cael ei gynnal ar ddydd Mawrth, Hydref 23 am 1800 o'r gloch.
Bydd y cyfarfod yn cael ei gynnal yn Ystafell y Rhws, ar ail lawr prif derfynfa y maes awyr.
Mae croeso i aelodau'r cyhoedd fynychu'r cyfarfod, ac wedi'r prif drafodaethau, bydd cyfle i'r gynulleidfa holi cwestiynau.
Os ydych yn awyddus i fynychu'r cyfarfod trwy ffonio 01446 712528.