View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2007, 10:23
colt.sivers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Austrian Arrows

Interview with the psychologist :

"Have you ever had any near death experience ?"

Final interview : hardly no motivation questions but the 2 following cases

"You are a new first officer and you realise you have forgotten your licence at home. No standby first officer available, 5 o'clock in the morning (meaning you can't expect any help from the company), licence in another country. What do you do ?"

"Your duty is supposed to start at 6 am. You see your captain drinking alcohol late at night at the hotel. What do you do ?"

It seems they also usually ask the following ones :

"Your captain is not flying according to SOPs and/or wants to continue below minima. What do you do ?"

And another one about another FO blackmailing you or annoying you (I don't have much information on that one)

As they told me, at the beginning of the final interview : we don't want you to tell us what a perfect pilot would do, but what YOU would do... afterwards I'm wondering if they were searching for ideal pilots nevertheless or trying to understand how annoying for the good functioning of the company I would be. The way they tried to convince me tends to make me think about the second solution, though... Strange for a final interview anyway !

David /