PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC: Right turn in final.. for faster plane behind??
Old 16th Aug 2007, 08:37
wombat13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SkyHawk-N, you really are not going to look at this from the point of view shared by the rest of the industry. Maybe all we need to know about you is in the title you give yourself.

Perhaps you should switch to the safer sport of golf and run the risk of getting bashed on the head with a golf ball and dying. But then again, I don't know anyone that has happened to. But it could, really, yes. It could. I mean, all you need to do is visualise it.

I can't imagine how you can enjoy your flying if you are worrying about ATPL flight crews, with many thousands of hours experience and ATC teams with WORLD CLASS training, track record & experience both conspiring to "come after" poor little SkyHawk-N.

Get help. Or at the very least, if you are struggling for confidence in your post skills test phase, when the FI is no longer in the rhs, find a more experienced pilot to fly with you, who can help you to enjoy your flying.

GA does not need people with the brown wallet (which you tell me you have) writing on a public forum about such silly issues.

The Wombat