PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For Those who've moved on to better stuff without paying
Old 15th Aug 2007, 22:20
Playne Krash Fiona

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2p2d,

My pseudonym is in no way derived from anyone unfortunate enough to have been involved in an aircraft accident.
In the same vane, I'm sure the meteorologist who created 'Hurricane Katrina' did not in any way mean for her/his naming to be related to any victim of this storm, who might have been called katrina.
Why we are at it, I happen to find your pseudo a little on the offensive side having been the victim of someone who was too pis*$ed to walk, let alone drive!!

MetroM

You appear from your writings to be presumptious and narrow minded. That is why you may have found yourself at the back of the queue on some occasions.

To the rest of you,

I've never paid for an endorsement and never will. I do not have a problem with a training wage and no matter which way you look at it, it is still an income. DJ and the other lot do not pay you a salary until at least completion of endorsement. Paying for CPL/IR's etc are your basic qualifications. Like most other professions, we fork out for this. These are licences and ratings NOT endorsements.

To those of you that have paid your way into 737/320 positions you are a part of the demise of this once great industry, especially those mainliners that went over!

No sour grapes because I've never considered a career with either of them.