PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabees & Recruitment II
Old 14th Aug 2007, 14:15
DC-10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck for your interview - I live in Worthing so drove in each day but I believe there is a company that can find you accomodation for 5 weeks - costs about £400-500 if I remember correctly. I am sure someone on here will have a link to the website.

My roster has been ok - a good mix of long and shorthaul and that was without bidding as we were training and missed the bid window. A Dallas trip, 4 Orlando's (have completed 2 and they were not as bad as people say and the shopping is great!) and a Manchester night stop, 3 day European trip with a night in Geneva and a longer stay in Amsterdam. Also some there and backs but no doubles so far! Waiting for my September roster as I bid on this one so will be interesting to see what I get.

All in all I love LGW - crews are great and have had a lot of fun so far. I used to fly for BA at LHR and then Longhaul Gatwick and left back in 98 and was not sure how I would find it being back as a junior but it has been brilliant and I am so pleased I got LGW.