PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices CEO Leaving?
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2007, 00:39
flightfocus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It does not take a mental giant to see that the divide & conquer / i'm alright Jack - fark you style of management is seriously flawed.

Since days of yore, I have been dismayed at the total LACK of management capacity to tap into the pride that the front line controllers have in their jobs. By rewarding managers with bonuses to drive down costs and conditions of the real "workers" only serves to create a greater divide.

In times of record profits, and controllers doing more with less and dare I say it FOR less is it any wonder morale is plummeting. When you throw the ALM farce and SDE smoke and mirrors into the mix it is incredible that the aforementioned Coronial Inquest has been avoided.

I have a dream: An EBA negotiation that recognises productivity achievements, increased cost of living, financial success of the "company" and the ability of the frontline to put up with managements continued crap.

Result: Here is a fair and equitable pay increase, with realisitc conditions and a bonus system that you will not find an insult. And by the way thanks for your continued professionalism and commitment.