PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2007, 16:28
ELAC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These are the items shown in the FCOM screen shot. Are there more?

If I do all the stuff (how do I tell the computer I've checked the cabin, btw?) that is displayed, except arm the ground spoilers, you say then that, although the SPLRS line may remain blue (to do), T.O Config might still change to "NORMAL", since it only checks for "Spoilers retracted", but not for "Ground Spoilers Armed"?
bsieker,

Some items, notably the cabin item are pin selectable. Some airline's have them on the takeoff memo, some don't. Two companies I've worked for did not use this item, the third uses a slightly modified version where the item is not on the takeoff memo but signalled seperately by the purser producing a "CABIN READY" advisory message which shows up on the rights side of the upper ECAM. Where the cabin check item is on the takeoff memo I would expect that it would turn green in response to the same purser input that is used to generate the "CABIN READY" message.

Regarding whether the Config test will turn green if the spoilers are not armed, I am doing recurrent sim at the moment so I will try to remember to try it out tomorrow and let you know the result.

ELAC