PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetflite training
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2007, 14:51
corowacomet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pilotdude, think very carefully about the 'Fast Track' pilot training course. It is run out of RACWA at JT and they claim to be able to put you through in 18 weeks from zero hours to CPL. This seems to me to be a very short period of time to allow a vast amount of information to sink in. They do offer some form of placement with kippers but this WILL cost you..........LOTS! That is to say the endorsement will cost far more than it would back on planet earth. This is my opinion only, however there was a thread on the FT training scheme so if you do a search you should be able to dig it up and see what other people think. There are plenty of people out there touting schemes to get you into a jet quicker than anyone else but don't forget you have time on your side and I can tell you if you can save the cash beforehand or work at the same time as you fly coming out the other side with no debt makes life a lot easier. The other aspect of this route is that during your training you will pick up a lot of information about the industry by osmosis and meet some great people who will most probably provide some invaluable guidance along the way.
Anyway you sound as though you have your head screwed on so you should be fine. All the best.
The Comet