PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2007, 13:55
tiggerific_69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maude Charlee

NO,i dont want an unscheduled break,youve got me completely wrong there.
Im on about situations where we are early/on time,or got a longer turnaround FOR a scheduled break, and the ground staff are there hounding you to go,when actually you've still got a few minutes to spare before its time for boarding at minus 20.they just dont leave us alone - im sure they have breaks throughout the day, so why should our short breaks be disturbed?we dont get time during the flight to eat anymore because the flights are busier,so the only time we get is on the ground.

The boarding delay was acceptable and i know that delays are inevitable.it was the lack of information that was COMPLETELY unacceptable.if they had just come onto the bus and said "the crew arent ready yet" then i wouldnt have minded.its the fact that the groundstaff didnt give a toss that was the issue.It was only once we got onboard that we were told the aircraft had suffered a technical fault at the last minute which needed to be rectified before we could go because there were no spare aircraft.

I have found in delays that passengers tend to be more patient and tolerable of delays when they are kept informed than when they are left in the dark,and i think the groundstaff need to bear this in mind.

And yes,i know where the door is too. Im just trying to find the key to unlock it.