PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2007, 11:11
dollydaydream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MC

You seem to be contradicting yourself a bit there maude!! I was objecting to your sarcasm previously not your opinion! We are all entitled to those.

Frankly, what I am sick to death of is being told where the door is!! It seems it is only the ex-ba connect crews who are not allowed to moan about anything - justified or not, There seem to be a lot of longstanding flybe crew who moan about the exact same things (obviously because things need changing) - but that seems to be ok.

I do not feel that Flybe rescued me, I think it was niave to assume that connect was formed as anything other than a company to sell and Flybe were the 'chosen' ones. I do know where the door is and when it suits me I will use it - for the time being it suits me to stay where I am. I don't particularly like it, I am sick of being got at by various people because I am ex-connect, I don't think I am any different and certainly no better than anyone who has worked for Flybe for some time, I do my job professionally, efficiently and make the best of it as do the vast majority of people I fly with.

My main complaints about Flybe are that it is so hard to contact anyone about anything, they seem to have bitten off more than they can chew without thinking things through, they don't have an infrastructure of likeminded people throughout the company i.e. from high up down to air and ground crews and superficially the uniform is uncomfortable, impractical and I can't my bloody scarf to stay in place!!!

But thank you MC for once again telling me about that door - it's nice to know we are on the same wavelength!!