PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - End Of Cabin Crew Seniority In Qf Long Haul?
Old 12th Aug 2007, 00:57
Shlonghaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny though, don't think it's ever happened at Qantas (BURNING that is), and that is good enough reason to smile.
Yes it has happened twiggs. In 1960 a Super Constellation crashed on takeoff from Mauritius bursting into flames. The actions of an outstanding longhaul cabin and technical crew evacuating all passengers with six injured including three burned. I suppose that you and your cohorts will say I'm living in the past but that's when the proud tradition of Qantas, it's safety & service was built. Sadly that foundation has been cracked wide open by a bunch of greedy self centred masquerading as management concerned with only themselves and their next bonus. I have no respect for them and as far as I'm concerned they're so low they could parachute out of a snake's backside and still have room to freefall.

From triadick.........

It really is sad that there are people out there that feel this way about their job.
It's not the job it's those masquerading as management.

It has been said more than once that the cheapest way to manage (operate) LH FAs is to leave them at home!
No matter what happens in the future there will always be crew operating long haul flights!! There's no escaping us!!