PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus from Skippers (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2007, 03:48
Continental-520

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahaha! The plot thickens,

Wa wa,

Just because you may be in the left seat of a pencil does not make you an expert by any stretch - stay with them a year or so and then let us know whether you think the sun still shines southward.
I never claimed to be anything of an expert, mate. All I have done is try and infer some facts with reference to the subject of the slander above. Didn't think that was such a sin, but obviously on Pprune it is!

As I also said,

Erin is quite right in that the number of pilots for airframes is not sustainable in the longer term. Skippers aren't the only company encountering this problem, of course...
So don't tell me that I'm proclaiming that the "sun shines southward". The fact that they are in strife is as much of a fact as that of having 7 Metro Captains, at the moment.

And in reference to your last query, I can't shed any light on that, cause I'm not in the know on those things. I would not have any facts to present to you. It seems to be a thing of the past in aviation to block out all the internal politics and just get on with the job.

Last edited by Continental-520; 11th Aug 2007 at 03:59.