PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2007, 18:31
ridinggirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi there

i have just arrived back from my 2nd interview in sou. it started with a personality interview then a motivation paper which i found was very easy as i digested the reading materials, then the computer tests which i found ok very qiuck!!
however after all that the hr lady came over and said i had failed not in a private room, but around the busy office at a table in the middle!
when i asked why she said, i received very high scores on the motivation paper and the computer tests but failed the personality interview as i didnt mention a couple of KEY WORDS they were looking for! and then told me to try again nxt year, I DONT HAVE A NXT YEAR!
a couple of key words are you kidding me? she would not tell me the key words.

i had prepared and written down answers to all the questions she asked me with an interviewer for the police my answers were honest and constructive and my examples were real.

so what are the key words i missed and can you really fail someone on such an easy thing? would a different examiner have passed me with my answers? as we all had different examiners.

any how had my moan now.

other than that the staff were all really friendly and helpfull

v
xx