PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - End Of Cabin Crew Seniority In Qf Long Haul?
Old 9th Aug 2007, 23:32
RedTBar
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Willie

Your outburst shows that you have little to debate with.Show me where in my post I abused you?In fact all you can do is resort to sarcasm when you have run out of ideas and points to raise.

You can't even get your figures correct as LL as shown.The survey company which you talk about thinks that J* is a full service airline.

If you are in business then you should be able to analyze a problem and you can't seem to grasp that issue here.In fact you show an absolute lack of understanding of the situation when you suggest that we raise the issue of “fixtures and fittings” and crew numbers.

I can see the board saying "Well,OK we did not know that there are not enough crew compared to our nearest comptitors and that the IFE system is lousy".

If the employees are being treated with derision then how on earth do you expect them to exude...
friendliness, enthusiasm and attentiveness of staff, through to the sincerity with which service is provided.

When this issue is raised all you can exude is sarcasm.

As LL has said you obviously have an issue with us so fly with someone else if you think they are so much better.That is the beauty of living in a democratic world.Perhaps you should go back to trying to impersonate a pirate..old cock sparra