PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2007, 20:47
Da4orce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not party to much of the FOI Act document that are being referred to although I have seen some very distburbing documents.

I am however an investigator by profession and have 10 years experience working to a high level within the civil service and I can assure you that when something stinks as much as this my experience tells me there is usually something rotten at the source.

Take the example of the cock-pit video from the UK jet that followed 230 down. I have been told by more than one Senior member of the RAF that it does not exist and indeed the MOD state that it does not exist. Yet, I have it on very good authority that it does exist, indeed even that it has been seen to exist. Now even if I step back as Tappers brother, as an investigator I want answers. I start to think ok so why would the MOD and RAF deny the existence of this recording yet reliable sources contradict them.

Ultimately the BOI may provide some answers but a veracious coronor, the FOI Act and people like my dad, DV, Tuc and Chug will ultimately get the answers that the authorities seem so keen to hold on to.