PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Restrictions on military contributions to the Interweb
Old 9th Aug 2007, 17:51
dallas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bushbolox
Correct me if im wrong but didnt you all sign contracts when you joined. If you want freedom of speech ...leave.
Slave to the pension I'm afraid, but thereafter I agree and am doing.
Originally Posted by bushbolox
You're in the military not a PR consultant or civvy whistle blower. As long as you take the shilling do as your asked , or in your cases told. Give up the shilling then yell from the rooftops.
I don't know what you do bushbolox, but if you were in the military nowadays you would realise that our previously agreed silence under the terms of the OSA is utilised by our employers increasingly for political reasons - in particular embarrassing deficiencies caused by underfunding. I do intend to yell all sorts from the rooftops when I am released, but would argue in the mean time that those who are knowingly silent are complicit in harming our country by allowing - or even worse, denying - the existence of fundamental defence problems. We are in serious trouble and gagging those who say so is the worse thing 'they' can do and, as usual, a superficial papering of critical cracks.