PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Celebrities
Thread: Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2007, 16:14
jojo82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
working on checkin at MAN most days we see a face or two.
Last week Russel brand, ronan keating and valencia football team flew out. Gordan Brown has flown on flymaybe a few times, so has peter kay, he was wicked at checkin! Sven gorden erkinson flew in couple of days ago, seen many of the northwest football teams, checked most of them in too, recently black burn rovers, man city, man u, bolton and also ac milan, spraka prague (i think) oooh and the welsh football team!

a couple of years back Milan Baros (mmmmm) flew reguallary on czech airlines, very lovely bloke, very chatty and friendly and even bought us a few coffees esp during the winter when the terminal decided not to have any heating! him and another team mate whom is also czech and use to play for liverpool, smicer(?) very lovely and wen they won the european cup (?) we had our pics taken with their medals!

i checked in sir bobby charlton on a santa flight few years back with his grandchilden, lovely guy. Also checked in Mr Patrick Trueman from eastenders - very funny! also checked in most of the corrie crew, they always fly to dublin on ryanair! strange! Gary and Phil Neville and family regually fly to malta on air malta too, they have a place out there. ooh nearly forgot, Pink flew out on swiss 2 weeks ago, she was abit moody and dam right rude. half the time i dont recognise these people, infact most of the time i dont recognise them as im useless with celebs!! maybe just as well really! plus with not being a fan of football, it doesnt bother me checkin in the team, unlike others where it could be there own team and get very excited at checkin!