PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need INFO on Bangalore and living conditions?
Old 7th Aug 2007, 05:48
iamanaussiemavrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mate,

I am not trying to argue with you. The only reason i have to tell is that India is a developing country which is enjoying its freedom only for the past 60 yrs(around). People here are not as rich as people in the developed countries and they dont get as much grands from the government. There are still a lot of people who cant even have food everyday. The infrastructure that we(indians) have is considered very high by the indians but as you said it is very below the international developed country standards, but still i reckon there are lots of facilitites in India that could be matched with the other developed countries.

When you relate it to a developed country, yes it is sub standard. But ask an Indian and he would say that the infrastructure in the Indian cities are very good.. It is all relative as said by Sir. Albert Einstein.

Being from a small village in India i can say this with confidence.

Bangalore is one of the place in India i reckon is the most clean and dynamic out of all other indian metros..

If you want to live in India i think it is one place after Mumbai where you can get all services, facilities and infrastructure..

Cheers.