PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Strike?
Thread: Easyjet Strike?
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2007, 19:20
ZBMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nuageblanc,

Qu'est-ce qu'on t'a fait quand t'étais petit pour que tu sois aussi puant? On se connait pour que t'en aie apres moi comme ça, et que tu saches comment je m'appelle?

I don't know what the hell's your problem, but you do seem in need of some psychological counseling! Oh and thanks for stating my real name, I'm sure our management knows nothing about pprune! You do realize that was a pretty stupid thing to do, don't you?

now back to the subject

But just to make things clear. I do not want to strike, no one does. BUT in a few days we'll be voting to accept or not the new "offer", which is the same as the previous one, which was rejected by the membership. If this one is also rejected then we will be automatically issued with a ballot for industrial action. That's the way the procedure goes, and it has nothing to do with "whining pilots wanting to teach management a lesson" as nuage blanc and his buddies seem to think.
I for one am extremely worried, and disappointed about the hard ball tactics of CV et al, as I and everyone else I know is totally commited to the company's success, and have no plan on leaving as nuageblanc suggests. We make huge efforts to keep the show going every day, and we'd like a bit more recognition, not just a 'thank you' from mangement, and a 0.5 percent pay rise.