PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2007, 09:47
carbonfibre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Directors

Phil, while I agree on the one hand I'm sure the legal bodies that govern my industry would not allow that as a reason, the directors are there for a reason legally and otherwise.

If the other director(s) have knowledge of what is going on then they are responsible, if not more so, the onus is on them in any court of law to provide the information to dispute or acknowledge the facts.

Best thing for everyone in the flying community is not to have anything to do with this guy full stop and the current climate of feeling towards him should perhaps show people including his father that the guy has no idea how to treat people, run a business legally or otherwise

As I have said before in post CPL/IR euphoria people get taken in and is unfair on them to get into more trouble financially just because there aspirations have outweighed there bank balance while trying to get there career of the ground. We are after all not talking just about a dodgy character who be-littles, threatens and lets be honest tries to intimidate (ha ha ha ha) we are talking about other peoples lives, money, families and from the sounds of it houses. The shoe should be on the other foot for once

Anyway gripe over, happy flying all