PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR Longest Serving Staff Member?
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2007, 06:25
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Digna, Chic...

Yes all good memories indeed.

Down here in the Phils we found some old pics with Luke Luwis, Nadia Tunbari and many more!

11223344: Ah you must have been there then! There was only one person with me (female FA) when I had my accident one lunchtime and, by the english it definitely wasn't you!. Oh AND I travelled back on EK in uniform and went straight into the office to chat with Romeo. So there goes that drinks theory! Ha ha! Brian McCreadie was my boss for 15months and a good one too. Vivienne was a colleague. Perhaps you should check your facts before trying to hijack the thread with derogatory remarks. Perhaps you can also tell me all about my accident, where and when it happened and how? But I will enlighten you with one thing, I had a nurse in my room for the first 24 hours afterwards...and it wasn't social!! LOL! Please feel free to PM me for any clarification and confirmation you might need to satisfy your warped mind. I'd be only too happy to oblige.

Digna: were you there when we did DOH AMM IST ATH ??

Good to see this thread going strong. 2 attempts to throw it off track have failed thus far. Let's keep the momentum going.

From the Philippines,

Cheers

HR