PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strong not keen on Qantas top job
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2007, 05:34
jsport5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going Boeing
Forgive me for the mistake. Still, Strong continued with the recommendations that Coopers had made. Yes, grief there was I remember it well, and I didn't even have my own family at the time (I pity those that did). Yes he did front staff, but only to deliver his message and that was it (credit to him) but, deliver it with force and then leave. Not hang around to listen or answer questions he'd leave that for his bum sniffers.
Everyone knew that with the pressures being put on staff and more maintenance moving overseas very soon QF would have an accident. It didn't take long and thankfully it was not fatal. I am not here to blame anyone and lets not lay any blame.
I left the airline in 1999. Had been there in engineering since 1991 and even now it does't sound like management has change one bit. I recently travelled o/s and flew o/b and i/b on QF the entertainment system failed to work during the 9 hr flight, the unfriendly haggard hosties haven't changed, their wardrobe is as drab and boring as the desert is represents and in conclusion I must admit I made a mistake in flying with them.
I am not a disgruntled ex employee it's just there are much much better airlines out there than QF. SHAME SHAME SHAME.