PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Missapropriation of RAF Equipment
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2007, 00:06
TyphoonSaloon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with everyone here that the 'Perks' of the job within the armed forces shouldn't be eroded and whats makes a good profession even better. I totally support the any little help we can get should be encouraged. But I can't agree with the vicious attacks at someone elses opinion.

This attitude is what's killing the RAF and the root cause of the rising PVR rate. Too many arrogant wankkkers treating the Royal Air Force as their own little flying club and having little regard for any others which they see as 'beneath them'. They forget about the lower ranks within the Airforce as they build their little empire. I see it so often .... it demoralises and destroys.

We've seemed to have lost our way somewhere. Everyone speaks about the good old days and I agree. So much has changed. The Airforce has 'Dumbed Down' and has lost all its loyality to its members.

If you think this is aimed at you then your probably one of the 'high and mighty' dickks who think just because you are in a trade which flies for a living you're better than anyone else. You're no better than anyone else. You just think you are.

That said, I appologise to a lot of good friends who are commissioned and also fly who are not at all so far up their own backsides that they have bad breath.

If you don't believe me, then go to any beercall on an RAF Unit and ask any of the groud trades their honest opinion of the Airforce when they've had a few beers. You'll get the message.

One other thing, this is a forum to exchange views, not annihilate other members for having a different take. I'll probably get loads of abuse now about something or another as all you pretentious bullies gang up and pat each other on the back whilst calling me something.

'Smoke on' you pratts ...... It doesn't bother me