PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2007, 21:16
irishcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some feed back needed on answers i have preparded

Q.. why do you want to work for Emirates ?

A..

i want to become cabin crew with Emirates because they holds a very high standard of fantastic customer service and have a forward thinking approach to improve the company to its best, i myself hold a very high standard of fantastic customer service. i always try to exceed my expectations of what excellent customer service should be( eg trying to do that little bit extra for a customers to make there day by always giving 100%at all times)
I'm hard working, i work well as part of a team and i take directions very well. I'm a bright confident man and i hold a very high standard of self appearance at all times.i think with my customer service skills and my past background as cabin crew i think that i would be a perfect applicant to become cabin crew with such a successful airline such as Emirates .

so feed back on this would be great , i read that they really like you to think this answer over , that what i read on the website , so let me have it , is it good enough ?.... and no one and i mean no one is allowed to use this in the Dublin assessment day ( Aug 15th 2007)