PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/Bacon - 4
Thread: Flybe/Bacon - 4
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2007, 11:28
Lee Insolent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another Spaceman - thanks.

I have relatively low expectations of low cost operators but there is a point at which customer service becomes something worth paying for.

I didn't try and complain when the company pay for a return trip SOU-JER at some ridiculous price (£350ish each for 3 pax Economy Plus) and the flybe lounge on the first floor was locked...perhaps no free booze anyway...but wasting a day's leave to go - however sad - plane watching at Le Bourget got me cross. Especially when the first aircraft we saw in the static park was G-JED? a flybe Q400 nicely painted with 'Low Cost But Not At Any Cost'; the natural reaction to seeing it wasn't positive....perhaps it could have been doing something more practical.

And as an aside, each time I've flown in a 146 recently the seat back 'low Cost But Not At Any Cost' environmental cards are marked E195. Some fellow passengers were wondering what the point was and started checking the emergency cards as the natural thought is that if the environmental card is for a different aircraft type then so may be the emergency card.