PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2007, 06:48
irishcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Emirates interview

so i have been invited to attend the assessment day in Dublin .

just a few questions about the interview ans what the are looking for

1) i know a lot of people have height issues that they are to short but i'm 6'2 is there a limit on height for been to tall ?

2) what is the process like eg stage 1 stage 2 etc etc of the interview.

3) i'm irish but i speak French would that be classed as an advantage and if so will i be asked question in French ? and would this help my application ?

4) dental check, Do they do a dental exam on the day or is that included with all the medicals , because i have a few fillings to get , but i have a missing tooth to the right hand side of my mouth ,which is visible if you look closely, and if i get accepted will i have to pay for that or will they pay for it ?

5) i heard they ask you read aloud in front of them and get you to summarize after , i can understand them asking to explain it , but why do they want to hear you read?

6) as i work for an airline now at the moment will take help with with my interview , do they tend to take on ex cabin crew someone told me that it would be classed as a disadvantage because of habits crew tend to pick up in the trade which would affect a person giving the high standard of service which is given in EK ?

8) what are the interviewer like ? I'm nervous about this job becoz i want it so bad and i just don't want to mess it up . do they allow for nerves?

9) i'm a guy ! do they tend to take on more girls?

I'm sure people here are sick of answering similar questions but this job would make my life . so please all the information would be so grateful