PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thanks Movers...not!
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2007, 21:27
SRENNAPS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shack 37,

I must admit I am not sure how many hot dinners have been consumed by the person in question – so I agree I was totally out of order. But trust me I have been on a hell of a lot of VC10 trips.

No, I was not there to see the incident but I would suggest that the person was not properly prepared for a posting back to UK given the publicity on the subject of passports for young kids and he had quite an “attitude” about the subject. I would also suggest that there was an “attitude” towards the cabin staff about rear facing seats and lack of lap straps.

This kind of attitude is quite normal in civie street but sorry it seems that certain people in the forces like to “bring it on” in this modern day and age.

There are only 4 corners to the world ….. As the world is flat…..therefore an oblong…… so, yes I have been to all 4 corners… Having said that it might be have been more?????

Finally, sorry if my post suggested I was in a bad mood, just get a bit annoyed reading about people that blame the system to hide their own incompetence.