PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2007, 19:49
Virginia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Had a passenger demand my crew meal once as she was hungry and we had sold out of sandwiches! Never mind the fact that I had a 12 hour day and had been up since 3am. I nicely explained to her this fact and she didn't get off my back till my Purser reasoned with her.

'Why don't you go and get a proper job love?' This from a middle aged man.

A right chavvy looking man wearing his sunglasses: 'I want a JD and coke.' (note, no please or thankyou)
Me: "Certainly, as you can see I am collecting the rubbish, as soon as I have finished I will be happy to get you one."
2 minutes later...'Oi you, where's my drink?'

Just before landing when passengers want more food/drink despite being told before hand that due to Customs regulations the bars are locked.

I was once accosted whilst on a nightstop by an angry pax shouting at me that my airline was rubbish. He was quite threatening and I had to lock myself in my room and call security.

A friend of mine was recently attacked my a drunk group of chavvy women on a flight

Was reading an article here about how abuse against service workers is growing: http://money.guardian.co.uk/workweek...141036,00.html