PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fatal crash pilot 'had taken pot'
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2007, 17:59
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wingover82...your defensive attitude and comments regarding the use of pot and flying indicate (to me).....that you are in agreement or favour the use of recreational pot smoking and flying.....and if that s the case,(correct me if I,m wrong)because you havent said otherwise.....you are doing yourself,me and all other pilots a dis-service....if I,m wrong, then take this as an apology

This is not a game we are playing and it is prudent for those on this forum to make statements and stand up and be counted,when it comes to the use of Drugs and alcohol in the course of our professional duties...

I,m not pointing fingers,I get on the piss like most...no drugs,but on the piss and have had a couple of beauties......but in saying that,have never had to remove myself from a flight from the effects and have always adheared to the Reg rules and company rules(which are more conservative).......

The day is fast approaching(and its already here for some)that before you step onto the "property'...you will have to blow the bag!!!!!

This subject has always drawn debate......bottom line,I dont wanted some drugged-up,drunk a@#ehole flying me or my family around or have them flying around to where they cause havoc or death.....you do not have those rights...PB