PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VB ad today's Australian
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2007, 07:40
No Idea Either

Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts
Quadrapuff,

Check my posts fool. All I said was think long and hard. Playing devils advocate that's all. Think about the alternatives. My post was generally in response to 32 megs previous post. I don't advocate what's happened at VB and/or J* at all. If you want to fly a chieften forever, good luck to you. Personal attacks only demean both you and our profession. There's only one way to solve this industries woes and that's for us all (jet/GA) to be represented on one united front. But I can't see that happening. The AFAP (didn't they help us out in our EBA...NOT) dont want to know about any other unions/associations (look at their efforts with AIPA and VIPA) and they're all for the MPL (which I think will only undermine our position further). Contrary to what management would like us to believe, the crunch is coming and they will do anything to avoid it, including importing drivers. It is happening now in nearly every other profession in the country and it most likely will happen with us, very shortly. Where does that leave you my neandethal friend. Look beyond your furrowed brow and make a rational informed decision on your future for the next 30 years. And FYI, I voted NO, pleaded on the line with guys to vote NO, unfortunately have to wait another 4.5 years to correct 'our' mistake, have been offered management positions on and off over the last 20 years, always politely declined because I'd probably have had to deal with people like you? And I trust that the paying public can count on your application embargo. Idiot!