PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2007, 22:10
bencoder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there.

Just an introduction first: I'm currently doing a degree but I really want to be an ATCO. I'm planning on applying to NATS either this coming january or the next, depending on whether I want to do a masters degree or just finish my BSc and try and get into NATS asap(That's what I really want to do, but the fear of not getting accepted is worrying me - that maybe I should keep my options as wide open as possible and do the masters).

Anyway, I'm into programming as a hobby and this has given me an idea for something to work on in my free time - designing a simple game-like training program for the NATS entrance exams - it would be good if someone could let me know more specifically the details of the various tests - especially details like what sort of designs are on the cubes... are they complex random blotches or fairly simple patterns. Any details about any of the tests would be great - any Simple drawings would be useful as well... to try and make it look more like the real thing.

And also it would be good if someone/a few people who have taken the tests recently could have a look and tell me how similar it is to the real thing... however, that will be in some time when I've actually started the project.

Of course, it would be free (as in beer).

Anyway, just an idea - if anyone wants to give me details or help out with the software, let me know

Thanks