PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2007, 13:45
Spotting Bad Guys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What worries me is the constant stream of weird and unattributable entries on my online pay slip such as "MTD Advance Of Pay" (I'm not a driver BTW) which although has a value of 0.00 shouldn't be appearing at all!
Also seems a little strange that over the past few months the paper copies have been arriving a little later each month....
The online expenses input pages have now also changed as you have to tick the little box stating "I have read and understood the conditions.....etc" It is already an offence to submit a fraudulent claim so why bother with an irrelevant tick box? Why are they wasting the software code writers' time in adding trivial items when the overall functionality is so poor? Have they ever tried inputting something sensible into a posting (sorry, assignment) choice?
Having just returned from a det which attracted LOA and LSA, it looked as if I had been underpaid and overtaxed; the JPAC EC muppet had no idea what I was talking about, couldn't rtell which was taxed and which wasn't, and insisted that this was a Unit HR matter. Never mind, I looked it up in JSP 752.....
SBG