PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Aug 2007, 06:43
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI100,

with all due respect...do you WORK at Emirates? Or did you just do the selection process? That is one department that is operating on their best behaviour...they need BODIES!

Not a prophet of doom and gloom...I was just chuckling at the innocence of the inquiry about not hearing back about travel details. Believe me, that's only the tip of the iceberg. My comment and amusement was at the contrast between selection and post-joining.

Guys like Paishinel amuse me, with their theories..."selfishly hoping to keep all the good things to themselves"...wtf? Believe me, there are plenty of "good things" to go around if the fleet expansion plans are even remotely correct. If you really believe that attempts to tell people what it's like - and the selection process is slickly designed, naturally, to only highlight the positives, and totally disguise the negatives - are just "mischievous attempts", etc, then...?!

But hey...believe what you want. You can choose to believe people who are trying to sell you a job, or you can believe the people who actually work here. I know whom I would consider more credible, but frankly, I don't really care what anyone chooses. *shrug*