PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What needs to be done/sign of things to come?-merged
Old 31st Jul 2007, 10:17
kiwiblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ahhh... that's better. Just had to drop the family off at the pool. Got my 2nd wind now

I'm certain there are people reading this thread that haven't yet tossed their ideas in for fear of ridicule... whilst I can't promise that won't happen, it won't from me here and I'm sure not from most of those who have posted in this thread so far. Go hard people! You could provide the impetus for some robust discussion and perhaps shift a few perspectives to the betterment of us all!!!

Whilst down in Sydney a couple of weeks ago, I was taking an amble around YSBK. Found something that really blew my hair back... let's see if I can post a pic.

OK, that wasn't so hard -took longer to resize than to get it there!

Now, this wee lady (and the idea behind her!) really floats my boat!

It seems she'll be running from Rose Bay in SYD to Cessnock airport with punters doing the whole winery thing for the weekend! A classic bit of niche marketing/opportunity exploitation if ever there was one! This guy has a huge urban population as his potential market, a classic machine well suited to its task (and damn sexy too ) with an established clientele already fond of their vino, comforts and luxuries going to the place best able to meet their needs! I would be surprised if his round-trip time was much over an hour, so for the money he's likely to charge even as part of a weekend package deal, it looks to me like he's on a winner!

THAT's the sort of thinking we need more of! Any other thoughts/possibilities out there?

Last edited by kiwiblue; 31st Jul 2007 at 10:22. Reason: re-size the resized image!