PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tair Airways
Thread: Tair Airways
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2007, 19:22
Aiskilus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tair Airways

Dear All,

I do understand your concerns about this company on when this airline will fly. In my very own point of view, most of you have been trying put TAIR down. For what reason? To awaken aspiring/currently training crew that they're employment will not soar or not to waste time with this company? Most of TAIR detractors might have been successful to their objectives, but hey, there are also people like me who still believe that this company will fly very soon. I do not have any documents to support my opinion, I am not even in anyway connected to ALPAP, ATO not even to TAIR ... Based on this thread, Mr. Ramirez is the current President of this company, he is in fact one of the people responsible for the success of Cebu Pacific Air, and I don't see any reason why he can't make this TAIR dream a reality as well.

And to all former HR team who are no longer part of this company, I don't know if you are one of the people who keeps posting bad news in this thread but you left me a very positive impression about TAIR when I applied there and I'm telling you all that I still have kept that positive impression until now. I'm still looking forward to be part of this company coz TAIR has an impressive Vision and Mission statement and no matter what, the day will come that this company will start flying and their investments will not go to waste. And lastly, this will all be a part of the history of TAIR's success.

AiSkilÜs

Last edited by Aiskilus; 31st Jul 2007 at 20:19. Reason: grammar correction