PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Golden Eagle
Thread: Golden Eagle
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2007, 09:39
landof4x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roll up, roll up. Everyone come and see. Here we have BRAZMAN, who represents the sc*m of the industry.

Morno,

I know of a number of people who haven't been held up because they didn't pay for endorsements. You must have been either; a) an asshole, or b) crap at what you did.
From what I've heard, it's a) AND b).

Brazman,
Through the wonders of modern techology, it is revealed that when you first joined pprune and posted here on page 3 your alias was gkmfly

As gkmfly you wrote:
Since your full-time, you don’t pay for any Instrument Rating Renewals, Line or Base checks, plus you get unlimited use of an Elite 6 simulator and ongoing ‘Check and Training’ at no additional cost to the pilot.
By the sounds of your attempts to fly a PA31 it sounds like you needed to listen a little more carefully to your check and training pilot.

As the company is very BIG on ‘Check and Training’ and they tend to make an investment in you, all they ask is that you give them a minimum commitment of 12months.
Is that "all they asK"? Looks like they should never have given you a job given you only did 10 weeks.

I think we all need to remember that companies (aviation and non-aviation) all over Australia (and the world) have ex. employees that will jump at any opportunity to put them down.
and then, as Brazman you wrote:

There is going to be a serious incident that makes the news and the journos are going to start looking for more info on GEA.

and this
High workload, high pressure, and then these two Fwits start playing their game.
You were correct about your assertion that ex-employees get stuck into their previous employers. As shown, by yourself. Smells like..... hypocrite. And your very last piece of wisdom:

To top it all off you have to pay $5500 ($500 GST) for the pleasure of 10 weeks of this crap.
No, you don't have to pay. You chose to pay because your are an hole, willing to pay money to fly an aeroplane you were already endorsed on just to jump to the front of the cue of hard working, conscientious employees who have put up with the conditions for a hell of a lot longer than 10 weeks.

Brazman, a few little bits of advice before you head off...

1. Don't forget to put the wheels down
2. Remember that many, many people related with your current/future employers now know who you are. Better start studying REAL, REAL hard for that check to line...

Last edited by landof4x; 27th Jul 2007 at 14:14.