PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - XL Airways
Thread: XL Airways
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2007, 10:30
Threethirteen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just picked up on this thread.

I can see the basis of all the points made by both abra and Lou Stulewater, I just hope they don't end up with married rosters any time soon.

IMHO: The Company is obviously in a state of serious flux. Just one quick look around home base will show you that it's by no means the worst case in the Industry, past or present.

With regard to the earlier discussion of Command prospects: I can only guess at the posters' current Ranks, but I would personally rather fly with guys and girls who offer constructive critiscism when neccessary but see the overall gameplan. This gameplan is clearest to me when I look at the name listed next to my Bank Balance's biggest monthly Credit.

I have a great deal of professional respect for many of the leavers and can understand their motivation to depart.

What does bother me, as previously stated by others, is the fact that the gameplan in terms of fleets, commands etc appears to be anything but transparent. I appreciate that it may be as it is due to a number of semi-controllable external factors.

However, to quote an unknown Sergeant as his shellshocked Officer marched his Parade towards a sheer cliff:

"Please say something, Sir, even if it's only 'Goodbye' ".

313 (aka 250)

Last edited by Threethirteen; 26th Jul 2007 at 10:41.