PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Neighbours war with wounded soldiers families
Old 26th Jul 2007, 08:19
SlopJockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found this quite interesting:

Following the letter of objection where he mentions
a bullying approach
and
whatever the cost to the local community
As 2006 draws to a close it sems like an appropriate time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the future.
2006 looks like being another record year for private equity investment into the healthcare sector in the UK, with over £4.5 billion worth of deals completed at the time of writing and a good chance of hitting the £5 billion target by the year end
Hypocrisy and money grabbing are words that spring to mind.
I suppose being in private equity there is no honour or ethic apart from screwing as much money as they can. He would much prefer, rather than using an established charity to set a facility up near to his prized residence, that some of his equity chums bankroll a PFI that can screw the government ie the taxpayer for the next 25 years.
SJ
It was necessary to remove a link because it directly 'attacks' an objector. A tactic that is, without doubt, counter productive.
Edited to discuss with mods:
Sorry that you found this to be an attack but i am merely reporting what is in the public domain, via a little bit of googlework. I thought I was being very restrained
SJ

Last edited by SlopJockey; 26th Jul 2007 at 18:02.