PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strange Habits of Your Captains
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2007, 22:43
john_tullamarine

Received 93 Likes on 62 Posts
Be assured that the thread is being watched closely .. with the odd deletion of naughty words and such like here and there it is just managing to stay decent.

Why not, though, avoid the invective (which doesn't reflect well on the person concerned) and discuss the tech/CRM implications of non-SOP and other idiosyncratic behaviours ? .. which is where I had hoped the thread would tread ..

For information, we go to considerable lengths to avoid locking threads unless they get altogether too silly or go right off the rails of decent discussion ... there are other places which welcome that sort of thing .. we are more interested in facilitating the discussion bits relating to tech matters ..

.. and, for any who might think that I can be offended and caused to flare up in retaliation to perception .. rest assured that I have the most enormously thick skin ... it is just a matter that the totem pole folk have dictated certain standards and we just set about trying to balance facilitation against the maintenance of prescribed matters ..

Robust argument, even if a tad heated, is fine ... we just endeavour to keep it reasonably polite and decent for a G-rated audience ..