PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Worst ever Pilot Insults
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2007, 17:10
Frunobulax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's today's hardcore one: pl.rec.lotnictwo (i.e. pl.rec.aviation) usenet group, a post written by Lot Polish Airlines B737 pilot in a thread about ATC entry exams. Here's the link for those who know Polish:
http://groups.google.com/group/pl.re...e?dmode=source
And for those who don't here's the translation:

"I have a general question: could ATC subjects disapear from this forum?
This is "aviation" forum, intended for aviation enthusiasts and pilots and what controllers have been doing recently doesn't qualify them to those (that's why they should leave).
What they've been doing recently looks like an Italian strike and also this mess on the ground. LOT is to blame but that's not true.
Years ago when I had Atari I played a simple game ATC Control. As an experienced pilot I mangaged to play with 20 a/c and 2NM separations (there even was Warsaw on PC version). People, that was 15 years ago and what our controllers are doing is a complete disaster. You should be learning and learning. Compared to controllers for LGW, LHR or CDG you deserve (sorry) 20% of their salary (this is your level of abilities or pseudocompetence). Go away from this forum.
I've never been so pissed but today a controller told me to keep approach speed at 55NM. That cost LOT about a ton of fuel. Does this asshole realize that?
You should be learning and learnig but first of all: flying. A controller without knowledge of flying is merely an excavator operator so you should go to kolkhoz".

Nice one, huh?
PS I corrected all the language mistakes he made so you could understand easier.