PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Engine Scare
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2007, 22:08
remoak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not-particularly-cunninglinguist

So its alright for you to assume peoples experience etc, eh mr.hipocrit
As any real cunninglinguist would know, there is a big difference between a general comment (me) and a specific attack (you). You really should use the spellchecker old bean.

You've flown one OR two military types, what, your memory that bad?
It's an EXPRESSION... like "I've had one or two beers"... but if you must know, it's two. One doesn't like to brag.

I have flown precisely 3 military types and Bloggs atleast that inc the Mirage.
So frigging what ?
Dunno. You started the "my mate is better than you" stupidity, not me. Your guy Bloggs flew a Mirage? Wow. I am stupefied with envy and admiration... (well no not really...)

Really, so why'd you mention all that then ?
See above.

Spotlight

After these, "there I was" situations, Remoak did you just state the plain facts and go home for a good nights sleep with the comfort of knowing that you did the right thing, considering all the circumstances of the day?
I think I had a beer before bed (sometimes a whisky), but, basically, yes.

Or, are you so twisted up in knots over god know's what that you need to fight on the internet over what somebody should have done in a remote area of a big country.
Lol you are MUCH funnier than not-so-cunninglinguist. No, not really interested in what some 717 driver did or didn't do. However, it is quite fun to come home from a long days flying and do some halfwit-baiting on the topic of emergencies...

Lord Flash

Ha, so you are not ex military then
No (thank God). Wanna see some big egos, hang around at your local officers mess...