PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2007, 18:21
carbonfibre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all look what i got

I answered with a suitable reply, I will post on here if he does, how unscrupulous, I have heard it all now, like i said earlier in posts 18th august 2006, happy to prove the flight if required
So just to summarise all, I was not employed, but offered pay for that day, hmm ok then a back-hander (which was never paid) then that would be a tax dodge im guessing. Also offered as previousy stated to do some dodgy low level flying over a temp restricted area.
Hope this clears matters guys, and MD, im not jumping band wagon, merely stating the facts you are an , the band wagon is rolling to protect the hard working people of flying
Lets go for the small claims guys
WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Paul,
I believe that you didn't at any time work for Unique Air (uk)ltd, however you did use the company as an excuse for you infidelity with other airline cabin crew members, it appears on the rumour network that you insinuate that you were an employee which is incorrect, it is agreed you had an offer of employment which you did not proceed with. may we sagest that any future posts are clearly stated that you are not and have not been an employee, you just want to jump on the band wagon.
Rgds
Unique
Unique Air (M+M) Ltd
Tel +44(0)1792 297914
Fax +44(0)1792 280846
Mobile +44(0)7723619030 (24hr)
E-mail [email protected]

Last edited by carbonfibre; 24th Jul 2007 at 18:25. Reason: forgot something